Braveheart Wasted Braveheart Wasted

Meh

Hate to say it, but for something like this hitting the front page, I was expecting something a lot more funny. I liked the ending with the sound cut, that was good(Why you got a 6humor). But then hearing that sound used in the very beginning, kinda made it less funny. Sorry, but I was bored untill the end, when I chuckled at the build up for the sound cut. Keeping the music going(after the Freedom sound) and closing in on Mel's face as the inmate gets behind him woulda been quite a laugh for me. So 5/10 is'nt so bad. It's what it deserves

LL - Rewrite LL - Rewrite

OMG, I loved this!

Finaly decided to check out some Flash Content today, and checked this out(Because I saw the name of my favorite song from AKG). Was I impressed! I loved the scenes taken from FullMetal, like Sloth's smile, and Mustang and Armstrong scene. It was Real Cool. Great Work! If I sat through this, and was actually enjoying the visuals along with this song, this was a great submission. Again, "Great Work". I loved the camera movements during fights, Awesome!

Wonchop responds:

Yeah, I like how camera movements really improve a flash.

Super Duper Mario 2 VGDC Super Duper Mario 2 VGDC

Amazing

Wow, That was "SO" cool. And I am "SO" jealous! This movie is prolly my all-time favorite now on NewGrounds. Everything about it was as awesome as a Mario movie could get, except one thing... I was hoping to see some action inside a castle. But either way, I just got done playing some New Super Mario Bros, and happen to run across this, and I never have been more pumped to play it again. lol, AWESOME WORK!!! Make Another Please!!! PLEASE!!!

Halo: Lost Ring Halo: Lost Ring

Cool

I was close to giving it a 10, untill I understood there was no sound, and that it was short. I realy liked the graphics, and the style was great too. Felt like Halo, but "way" to short.

Lilium Lilium

Wow... I mean. Wow.

This was awesome. I realy enjoyed this. Was suprising and sad a parts. Like the ending. I realy enjoyed this movie, felt a little dark for more, but it was great none the less.

The Birds and the Bees The Birds and the Bees

Sweet

That was a fun little video to watch. Especially enjoyed seeing a bee with goggles, swimming in the water under a duck. Funny! Good work for a music video!

explaining 0 on interactivity: It's a movie. There shouldn't be any.

Metroid Sex Education Metroid Sex Education

Very Funny!

Wow... I mean it. This was so freakin awesome. Seeing all the metroid forms from Metroid2 and how useless they are, and how the metroid's reaction was to some of the info was priceless. Great humor for Metrois fans. Great work! Interactivity at 0 only because i's a movie, nothing to click. No worries.

"The Snowman." "The Snowman."

Huh

I couldn't find any interactive stuff at all, The movie was amusing at the end, and sadly I didn't catch on to it. I don't know if it was me trying to search for the interactive stuff while trying to watch the movie, or it was just my mind wandering off. Not bad though.

Android X-19 Android X-19

Good

Animation and Graphics were great, I really liked those. Was a little slow at parts, and the ending was "well" unexpected. By the feel of the movie and music, I thought the Earth was gonna go, great twist!

Creative-Brain responds:

Mole Asses Mole Asses

Not Bad

I always like this style. It was quite short, but for what it was, it was enjoyable. I don't know if it was just me, but I didn't even chuckle at all. Very clever ending though.