Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

Excellent!

The game was highly addicting! Great work! Only reason why I gave it a 9 was because of the music chosen for the game, it just didn't work for me :/ ...But other than that, the game was "Great".

DUTS Reloaded DUTS Reloaded

Sweet

Good choise in music :)
Anyway, I'm normaly not into dress up games, usualy they kinda bore me, and make me have an out of body experience as my mind numbs. But this was fun to mix around with. The music made me stay alive during this, and it was also fun to add the weapons and skateboard on the character as they did. Not a bad job at all.

Office Frenzy Office Frenzy

Cool for a portable phone

For a mini game on a portable phone, this would be pretty cool. If I lasted the 30 seconds, then it did something right. So I'll rate this as it is supposed to be, a game made for portable phones. Sound=0 because of no sounds. Just wished there was a little more animation on the employees when shot. If this was made for flash, would be cool to see emploees drop dead, then a speech text box come out of the side saying(your Hired), and you see an employee take the dead one's place. That would be funny.

The NG Serious Test The NG Serious Test

Not bad.

It wasn't bad, was fun when it came down to what it said at the end, which made me feel... "happy" some would say. Anyway, for what it is, I liked it.

Labyrinth - TSF Labyrinth - TSF

Fun

I enjoyed crashing into the exit, when I forgot to press the lever, that was actually quite funny. It was a fun game, good work!

What's Your Aura? V2 What's Your Aura? V2

Cool

I'm a nuetral Mage, I can live with that. Even though I can be overpowered by any magic... ...Anyway, that was pretty cool to find out what you are at the end. Nice work.

Animation Tutorial 6 Animation Tutorial 6

Awesome

Only reasons why 0 on violence and sound is because it's not being issued in this movie. But this movie(to me) was helpful. Extremely helpful, because I am a perfectionist when it comes to designing something. And I am gonna be making a game soon that will involve frame by frame ani. And I need to remember what was stated in the tutorial. So Great tutorial! :)

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Never get bord of this!!!

This game is "so" much fun. I love how the boss music syncs in perfectly when in that sub boss in the beginning. The game is so awesome, there is no need to describe it's amazingness! I "HOPE" to see this come out on platform. 2 player and all. This is "so" much fun. Throwing kids infront of cars is a blast!!! LOL

Metal Slug Game Metal Slug Game

Not bad.

I've always enjoyed Metal Slug. Game needed the enemies to come from the sides of the screen, kept getting them dropped over me, and would have to run with them chasing me to at least get firing distance. Styles 3 because it's a run off of Metal Slug, but it's actually mainly from the fact that the same guys kept dropping from the sky and it was always one at a time. Would of been cool to make it scroll and act like the real game itself.

Relax: The Game Relax: The Game

Who is reviewing?

Graphics: [3] becuase it was nothing but the same spider webs, and the out of place ones were just widened or resized. Could lof made more styles of webs.

Style: [3] Nothing really origional, you can memorize the order of levels and what web is out in each one.

Sound: [2] Same song playing over and over. Would of been nice for vicory and defeat music, would make humor much higher.

Violence: [0] There was none, didn't effect score!

Interactivity: [5] Sometimes would click the correct web, and would get "wrong". Possibly buttons were streched to overlap others.

Humor: [1] None really. Lucky to get 1.

After reading other reviews... "Was anyone even playing the same game I played!?"